We met Emma’s friend, Samantha, in Jennifer Wilck’s Falling For The Rabbi. On November 24th, find out if the magic of the holiday season will bring her the happily-ever-after she thought was out of reach in 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐞.
BLURB
When careers face off…
Will love take the penalty?
Max Baylin has met his match. That is, if he can believe the matchmaker algorithm that has him sliding in and out of lovely Samantha Drucker’s DMs. While home in Browerville for Hanukkah, Max agrees to help save the local ice arena. At least the compassionate professional fundraiser has Samantha as a welcome distraction. Until he meets her in-person.
Samantha is the high-powered attorney trying to foreclose on the arena. She can’t believe her sweet, flirty match is opposing her! Winning could make Samantha partner at her firm, or Max a hometown hero. With hearts and careers at stake, Max and Samantha are on opposite sides of the same menorah. Can eight Hanukkah nights light their path to forever?
From Harlequin Special Edition: Believe in love. Overcome obstacles. Find happiness.
Check out the Matchmaker, Matchmaker… Series
Falling for the Rabbi (Emma & Josh)
Hometown Holiday on Ice (Samantha & Max)
Meet Jennifer
When I was a little girl and couldn't fall asleep, my mother would tell me to make up a story. Pretty soon, my head was filled with these stories and the characters that populated them. Each character had a specific personality, a list of likes and dislikes, and sometimes, even a specific accent or dialect. Even as an adult, I think about the characters and stories at night before I fall asleep, or in the car on my way to or from one of my daughters' numerous activities (hey, anything that will drown out their music is a good thing).
One day, I started writing them down (it was either that or checking into the local mental hospital--the computer was way less scary) and now I'm a published author. My first book, A Heart of Little Faith, was just declared a Finalist in the Fiction: Romance category of the 2016 Best Book Awards. In the Moment was a 2018 Stiletto Finalist in mid-length novels.
In the real world, I'm the mother of two amazing daughters and wife of one of the smartest men I know. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, reading, traveling and watching TV.
I write stories that let me escape from reality. In my made-up world, the heroines are always smart, sassy and independent. The heroes are handsome and strong with just a touch of vulnerability. If I don't like a character, I can delete him or her; if something doesn't work, I can rewrite it. It's very satisfying to be in control of at least one part of my life. My inspiration comes from watching the people around me and fantasizing about how I'd do things differently.
#JenniferWilck #HometownHolidayOnIce #MatchmakerMatchmakerSeries #HanukkahRomance #EnemiesToLovers #MatchmakerRomance #SmallTownRomancen #CurrentlyReading #AmReading





Comments
Post a Comment