Beginning Of Us by Charleigh Briggs


𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦: 𝗨𝘀 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 (Back To Us Series) by Charleigh Briggs is Free on all retailers. As noted by the author, this is an unedited version. She wants to share Danilynn and Travis’s backstory.



BLURB


   Being with Travis has made high school tolerable. Just when I thought we would be together forever, he shattered my heart into a million pieces. My life will never be the same. 

   Danilynn was my world, until one mistake ruined it all and possibly my dreams of playing in the NFL.


Please Note: This is not the final version of Beginning of Us. I wanted to share this early as a sneak peek into Danilynn and Travis’s story.


BEGINNING OF US  is a three chapter prequel to US AGAIN, the first book in the BACK TO US SERIES.




Add to Goodreads  


Get your copy here



MEET CHARLEIGH


Being a stay at home mom, I fell in love with reading romance novels. The Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L. James had me hooked. I started blogging in 2017 as a way to experience the thrill of new-to-me authors and tropes. Some of my favorite authors include but are not limited to Laurelin Paige, Lisa Renee Jones, Logan Chance, Xavier Neal, Kennedy L. Mitchell, Lisa Suzanne. I could go on. Each of these authors have inspired me to start writing my own stories, while I put my own spin on happily-ever-afters.

   I have been married for almost 30 years with two sons and some of our ups and downs may show up in my own rendition of a love story. Because let’s face it, relationships are hard. Life is hard. I am also a mommy to two fur babies.


Facebook |Charleigh’s Brigade | Instagram | X


Amazon | Goodreads | Bookbub 


Website | Newsletter 


#CharleighBriggs #BeginningOfUs #Prequel #UsAgain #BackToUsSeries #NowAvailabl #Freebie #Free #HighSchoolSweethearts #FollowFriday




Comments