Matzah Ball Blues by Jennifer Wilck

If you read Home For The Challah Days by Jennifer Wilck, you met Sarah’s friend Caroline. Get ready to have your heartstrings pulled again in π˜”π˜ˆπ˜›π˜‘π˜ˆπ˜ π˜‰π˜ˆπ˜“π˜“ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œπ˜š, book 2 in the π»π‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦π‘ , π»π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ πΆβ„Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘§π‘π‘Žβ„Ž 𝘚𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴.



BLURB


Why is this night different from all other nights? 


For starters, Jared Leiman is home for the holidays. Because though he and Caroline Weiss were high school sweethearts, their postcollege lives took them in different directions. Jared became a big-time entertainment lawyer in LA, while Caroline became a fitness instructor and stayed in town to care for her sick mother. And though her mother passed away three years ago, Caroline is finally free to go where she chooses. Meanwhile Jared, who inherited custody of his baby niece after a tragic accident, is suddenly a family man.


So now Caroline wants to leave her hometown in the dust, whereas Jared might just set up roots there. Because there is one thing that Browerville, New Jersey, offers the two of them that no other place does…each other!


Add to Goodreads


Purchase Links



REVIEW


   Matzah Ball Blues is a wonderful second chance romance that proves people can change when life throws them curveballs.

  At eighteen, Caroline had to put off her dreams to take care of her ailing mother. Her resiliency has gotten her through life but at what cost?

  Jared left New Jersey for the glitz of Hollywood. His clients include some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry. A sudden life change has him rethinking what he values in life.

   Jennifer Wilck has written likable and believable characters and a storyline filled with tradition, personal growth, understanding, forgiveness, and a decades long attraction. Matzah Ball Blues is the second book in the Holidays, Heart and Chutzpah Series. Even though this is a standalone, I do recommend reading Home For The Challah Days since a few of the characters are mentioned in both books.



Also available in the π»π‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦π‘ , π»π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ πΆβ„Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘§π‘π‘Žβ„Ž 𝘚𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴


Home For The Challah Days


Matzah Ball Blues


Deadlines, Donuts & Dreidels (October 22nd)


Even though each book is a #standalone and could be read on their own, I recommend reading the books in order since they are interconnected.



Meet Jennifer


When I was a little girl and couldn't fall asleep, my mother would tell me to make up a story. Pretty soon, my head was filled with these stories and the characters that populated them. Each character had a specific personality, a list of likes and dislikes, and sometimes, even a specific accent or dialect. Even as an adult, I think about the characters and stories at night before I fall asleep, or in the car on my way to or from one of my daughters' numerous activities (hey, anything that will drown out their music is a good thing). 


One day, I started writing them down (it was either that or checking into the local mental hospital--the computer was way less scary) and now I'm a published author. My first book, A Heart of Little Faith, was just declared a Finalist in the Fiction: Romance category of the 2016 Best Book Awards. In the Moment was a 2018 Stiletto Finalist in mid-length novels.


In the real world, I'm the mother of two amazing daughters and wife of one of the smartest men I know. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, reading, traveling and watching TV. 


I write stories that let me escape from reality. In my made-up world, the heroines are always smart, sassy and independent. The heroes are handsome and strong with just a touch of vulnerability. If I don't like a character, I can delete him or her; if something doesn't work, I can rewrite it. It's very satisfying to be in control of at least one part of my life. My inspiration comes from watching the people around me and fantasizing about how I'd do things differently.


Facebook | Instagram 

Amazon | Goodreads | BookBub

Website | Newsletter 


#JenniferWilck #MatzahBallBlues #HolidaysHeartandChutzpahSeries #TBR  #SecondChanceRomance #SingleDad #MustRead #NewRelease #NowAvailable



Comments