Forward Progress by Lisa Suzanne

Get ready to steam up your bookshelf!  πΉπ‘‚π‘…π‘Šπ΄π‘…π· 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐺𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑆  (π‘‰π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘  𝐴𝑐𝑒𝑠: π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘ƒπ‘™π‘Žπ‘¦π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ 4) by Lisa Suzanne is Now Live!

BLURB


One lapse in judgment has ripple effects I never saw coming. Legal battles, jail time, and league punishments don't faze me as much as losing the two people who are most important to me.


I’m still learning how to navigate these relationships, especially as they've started to pay the price for my actions. The fear of losing them grows stronger each day, and I don't know how to fix things between us.


But I'm determined to make forward progress and rebuild what I've destroyed. I just hope it isn't too late.


Add to Goodreads


1-Click 



REVIEW

   I don’t know where to begin. This book was an emotional roller coaster! Forward Progress encompasses so many emotions. Anger, loneliness, frustration all mixed with a steamy chemistry that’s off the charts.

   Travis continues to struggle with his relationship with Victoria, being a single father, and getting ready for the upcoming season. Bad choices continue to plague him and it may start to cause him to lose it all.. 

  Victoria tries to fight for her relationship with Travis. But is it for him or for the bond she has with his daughter? This is one of the struggles that she’s facing. She’s not sure what she wants to do but she might be realizing what is best for her.

   Forward Progress is the most emotional book in the series so far. At some points it was a steamy emotional high then back down to barely an ember. This roller coaster of emotions made this book a defining moment in the series. Looking forward to the fifth and final book in Victoria and Travis’s story, Field Goal.


π‘‰π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘  𝐴𝑐𝑒𝑠: π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘ƒπ‘™π‘Žπ‘¦π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘†π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘ 

πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘π‘™π‘’π‘‘


πΉπ‘Žπ‘™π‘ π‘’ π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘


πΉπ‘Žπ‘–π‘Ÿ πΆπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘β„Ž


πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘”π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘  


𝐹𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑 πΊπ‘œπ‘Žπ‘™ (Release Date: August 31st)


𝑉𝐸𝐺𝐴𝑆 𝐴𝐢𝐸𝑆: 𝑇𝐻𝐸 π‘ƒπΏπ΄π‘Œπ΅π‘‚π‘‚πΎ π‘†π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘  link


Get To Know Lisa Suzanne

Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.




Facebook  | Team LS  | VAIL Tail Fangirls  

| Vegas Aces/Heat Recovery Room | InstagramTwitter | Pinterest


Amazon  | Goodreads  | BookBub


Website | Newsletter


Release Blitz hosted by Wordsmith Publicity




#LisaSuzanne #ForwardProgress #VegasAces #VegasAcesThePlaybookSeries #TBR #SportsRomance #FootballRomance #EmemiesToLoversRomance #MarriageOfConvenience #ForcedProximity #SingleDad #SteamyRead #NewRelease #NowAvailable





Comments