Home For The Challah Days by Jennifer Wilck

Get ready to meet Aaron and Sarah in this upcoming second chance, enemies to lovers romance. 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐴𝐻 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆 (𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠, 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑢𝑡𝑧𝑝𝑎ℎ Book 1) by Jennifer Wilck releases on August 22nd.

BLURB


Options:


Turning the bitterness of the past…


Into a sweet future!


When big-city advocate Sarah Abrams returns home for the High Holy Days, she’s got a lot on her mind—especially whether to marry her perfect-on-paper boyfriend. The last person she wants to encounter is Aaron Isaacson, her first love and the one who broke her heart. But after Aaron and Sarah join forces to fight an act of hate, it’s clear that their deep connection never abated. If only they could forgive one another for the past…in time for a sweet new start!


Add to Goodreads


Preorder


Meet Jennifer


When I was a little girl and couldn't fall asleep, my mother would tell me to make up a story. Pretty soon, my head was filled with these stories and the characters that populated them. Each character had a specific personality, a list of likes and dislikes, and sometimes, even a specific accent or dialect. Even as an adult, I think about the characters and stories at night before I fall asleep, or in the car on my way to or from one of my daughters' numerous activities (hey, anything that will drown out their music is a good thing). 


One day, I started writing them down (it was either that or checking into the local mental hospital--the computer was way less scary) and now I'm a published author. My first book, A Heart of Little Faith, was just declared a Finalist in the Fiction: Romance category of the 2016 Best Book Awards. In the Moment was a 2018 Stiletto Finalist in mid-length novels.


In the real world, I'm the mother of two amazing daughters and wife of one of the smartest men I know. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, reading, traveling and watching TV. 


I write stories that let me escape from reality. In my made-up world, the heroines are always smart, sassy and independent. The heroes are handsome and strong with just a touch of vulnerability. If I don't like a character, I can delete him or her; if something doesn't work, I can rewrite it. It's very satisfying to be in control of at least one part of my life. My inspiration comes from watching the people around me and fantasizing about how I'd do things differently.


Facebook | Instagram | Twitter


Amazon | Goodreads | BookBub,


Website | Newsletter 


 ARC provided by Harlequin via Netgalley.


#JenniferWilck #HomeForTheChallahDays #HolidaysHeartandChutzpahSeries #TBR #Preorder #EnemiesToLoversRomance #SecondChanceRomance #JewishRomance #ContemporaryRomance #CurrentlyReading #AmReading 



Comments