Wanting The Winger by Jacob Chsnce



π‘Šπ΄π‘π‘‡πΌπ‘πΊ 𝑇𝐻𝐸 π‘ŠπΌπ‘πΊπΈπ‘… (πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘› πΆπ‘œπ‘¦π‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘  1) by Jacob Chance is coming soon.



BLURB

 

My dad has been the coach of the Charleston Coyotes for as long as I can remember. All the time I’ve spent in ice rinks has taught me two things:


1.) I will NEVER date a hockey player. 

As a single mom, it’s not like I have time for romance anyway. 


2.) Nothing smells worse than hockey players after a game.

And I work as a dog groomer, so I have experience with smelly animals.


It’s amazing how quickly my rules are forgotten when Darius walks into my pet salon. 

Talk, dark, and tattooed with rippling muscles and a perfect smile must be my kryptonite, because I find myself agreeing to go out with him.


But we’re both keeping secrets we’re not ready to share. And when they finally come out, everything changes between us. 


I do my best to keep my distance from him.  


Yet, the more I fight my feelings, the more I find myself wanting the winger.



Add to Goodreads 

Get to know Jacob Chance


Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He's a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.

A writer of sports romcoms and romantic suspense, Jacob plans on providing you with many more stories.


Facebook | FB Group | Instagram 


Amazon | Goodreads | BookBub


Website | Newsletter


#JacobChance #WantingTheWinger #CharlestonCoyotes #TBR #SportsRomance #HockeyRomance #ComingSoon #UpcomingRelease #TeaserReveal #TeaserTuesday #BlurbReveal #TitleReveal



 

Comments