Resisting The Rookie by Jacob Chance

𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝑂𝑂𝐾𝐼𝐸 (𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑃𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 6) by Jacob Chance will be a live release on December 9th. 

BLURB


Bodhi Shine, my brother’s best friend, is the closest thing I have to an enemy. Tall, with irritatingly good looks, this cocky jerk has been a thorn in my backside for as long as I can remember.


We’re like oil and water—we just don’t mix. 


I do my best to avoid him, but now that he’s the new running back for the Charleston Pirates and staying with my twin, that’s damn near impossible.


And when we find ourselves as guests at the same beach house, there’s no way to keep my distance. Forced to spend time together, it’s not long before our mutual attraction wins out over common sense. 


Although I remind myself of all the reasons I should resist the rookie… making the wrong choice has never felt so right.


Add to Goodreads 



Meet the Players of the 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀


𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟


𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑄𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘


𝑇𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟


𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟


𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑒


Each book in the series is a standalone and available in Kindle Unlimited.

Get to know Jacob Chance


Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He's a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.

A writer of sports romcoms and romantic suspense, Jacob plans on providing you with many more stories.


Facebook | FB Group | Instagram 


Amazon | Goodreads | BookBub


Website | Newsletter


#JacobChance #ResistingTheRookie #CharlestonPirates #EnemiesToLovers #SportsRomance #ForcedProximity #BrothersBestFriend #Standalone #TBR #ComingSoon #UpcomingRelease 

Comments