Hidden Mistake by Lisa Suzanne


Get ready for all the feels in 𝐻𝐼𝐷𝐷𝐸𝑁 𝑀𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 (π‘‰π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘  𝐴𝑐𝑒𝑠 π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘Šπ‘–π‘‘π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘π‘’π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ 2), the continuation of Tessa and Tristan’s story is coming on October 6th from Lisa Suzanne.

BLURB


The boy next door is back, and so am I.


He’s spending his NFL off-season in our small Midwestern town after seven long years away, and I’m in town for different reasons.


Memories shift to reality as we find ourselves in the place where we first fell in love. We’re different people now, but I’m falling fast and hard for the man he is now.


But he’s married. He’s working to fix his mistakes as I’m hiding a few of my own.


As we grow closer, I know I won’t be able to keep these hidden mistakes a secret much longer. But if I tell him, I’m afraid I’ll lose him all over again.




Add to Goodreads


1-Click Preorder



Get To Know Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.


Facebook  | Team LS  | VAIL Tail Fangirls  

| Vegas Aces Spoiler Room | InstagramTwitter | Pinterest


Amazon  | Goodreads  | BookBub


Website | Newsletter


ARC provided by Wordsmith Publicity.


#LisaSuzanne #HiddenMistake #VegasAces #VeagasAcesTheWideReciever #TBR #Preorder #SportsRomance #FootballRomance #SecondChanceRomance #SmallTownRomance #AccidentalPregnancy #ComingSoon #UpcomingRelease #AmReading #CurrentlyReading

Comments