No Comment by Lisa Suzanne


Get ready to meet TOMMY STEVENSON in 𝑁𝑂 𝐢𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇,an all new Capital Kingsmen novel by Lisa Suzanne that will make the stadiums and your heart rock on June 23rd.  



BLURB


The last time I saw the only woman I’ve ever loved, we stood in a church as I tried to stop her from walking down the aisle toward the wrong man. I failed.

In the four years that have passed, she had his kid while I went on to achieve the sort of success with my band that we never could have dreamed.

I’ve sampled enough of the female population to realize no one will ever measure up to the woman who holds my heart, but she’s a mom now, and I’m unsuitable for kids.

They’ve built their life far enough away from me, but they’re coming to California. They want to see me.

My first response? No comment.

The fire that always burned between us still rages when they show up, but I should really stay away. After all, she didn’t just marry some random guy. She married my brother



Add to Goodreads 



Meet the members of 𝐢𝐴𝑃𝐼𝑇𝐴𝐿 𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆𝑀𝐸𝑁


π΄π‘ π‘˜ 𝑀𝑒 πΏπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ (Prequel to π‘π‘œ πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘–π‘‘π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘)


π‘π‘œ πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘šπ‘–π‘‘π‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ (Tyler and Dani)


π‘π‘œ πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ (Brett and Hannah)


Each book in the πΆπ‘Žπ‘π‘–π‘‘π‘Žπ‘™ πΎπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘ π‘šπ‘’π‘› π‘†π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘  is a standalone and available in Kindle Unlimited. 




Get To Know Lisa


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her toddler or cuddling her newborn, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.


Facebook  | Team LS  | VAIL Tail Fangirls  

| Vegas Aces Spoiler Room | Instagram  |  Twitter | Pinterest


Amazon  | Goodreads  | BookBub


Website | Newsletter



Teaser Blast hosted by Wordsmith Publicity  



#LisaSuzanne #NoComment #CapitalKinsmen #RockstarRomance #SecondChanceRomance #UpcomingRelease #ComingSoon #TeaserReveal #TeaserTuesday #TeaserBlast 

Comments