Turnover by Lisa Suzanne


Coming October 7th. Kate and Jack’s saga continues rollercoaster ride of emotions in  π‘‡π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ  (Vegas Aces: The Quarterback Book 4) by Lisa Suzanne.



BLURB


I’m in love with a man who is marrying somebody else. At least that’s what was supposed to happen when I was kicked out of the wedding last night by the bride’s father.


I find myself without a job, without a home, and without the pro football quarterback I’ve fallen for. The only thing left to do is head back to my parents’ place in Kansas as I give up every dream I’ve dared to have since I left it.


I’m just not sure I’m ready for the turnover.


Add to Goodreads


1-Click Preorder




π™‘π™šπ™œπ™–π™¨ π˜Όπ™˜π™šπ™¨: π™π™π™š π™Œπ™ͺπ™–π™§π™©π™šπ™§π™—π™–π™˜π™  π™Žπ™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨


 Traded 


Tackled 


Timeout 


Turnover (October 7th)


Touchdown (October 21st)


Since this series follows the same couple, it must be read in order. The entire series is available free with KindleUnlimited.




Meet Lisa 

 

Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her toddler or cuddling her newborn, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.



Facebook  | Team LS  | VAIL Tail Fangirls  |  VEGAS ACES Spoiler Room | Instagram  |  Twitter | Pinterest


Amazon  | Goodreads  | BookBub
  


Website | Newsletter


ARC provided by Wildfire Marketing Solutions


#LisaSuzanne #Turnover #VegasAcesTheQuarterbackSeries #TBR #FootballRomance #SportsRomance #Preorder #ComingSoon #UpcomingRelease #AmReading #CurrentlyReading



Comments