Only Theo by A.K. Steel

 


ONLY THEO (Broken Point Series 3) by A.K. Steel is Now Available.



BLURB


As if raising a child on my own isn’t hard enough…


I’m Ivy Anderson, and there is nothing special about me. Plain as they come, really. A t-shirt-and-jeans-wearing, eternally single yoga teacher whose social life consists of her child and her two besties.


Until Detective Theo Walker, charming, single dad, who looks like a god. And has a story just as heartbreaking as my own.  


Theo makes his intentions clear–he wants to have a little fun. He convinces me to put my anxiety aside, give in to temptation and live a little. The chemistry between us is off the charts! I fall for him hard and fast even though I know I shouldn’t.


I can’t.


I’m too damaged for him, too messed-up emotionally to start anything new. I live in constant fear and I haven’t been totally honest with him either… I’m scared my past is about to catch up with me.


We’re both single parents with heart-wrenching pasts. If anyone deserves true love with a happily ever after it’s us… right? 


But is it really possible for us to heal each other’s hearts and learn to love again?


Or will all my fears come true, destroying our chances at happiness forever?



Add to Goodreads


1-Click 



𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐡𝑅𝑂𝐾𝐸𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝐼𝑁𝑇 𝑆𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑆


Always Fraser


Eventually Blake


Only Theo



Meet the Author


Contemporary romance author of books with swoony men, twists and turns and always a happily ever after. 


I'm a busy mother of three pre-teens, who lives on the beautiful South Coast of New South Wales, Australia. I have always been a creative soul, with a background in fashion design, interior decoration, and floristry. I currently run a business as a wedding florist and stylist, but have always had a love for reading romance novels, something about how the story can transport you to another world entirely. 


So in 2020 I decided to jot down some of my own ideas for romance stories, always with a happily ever after of course, and from that came my debut novel Always Fraser. From that moment I haven't looked back, writing has become a part of me. I have a long list of stories plotted and I look forward to being able to share all my stories with you soon. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I loved writing them,


Facebook | Instagram 


Amazon | Goodreads | BookBub 


Website 


#AKSteel #OnlyTheo #BrokenPointSeries #TBR #NewRelease #NowAvailable

Comments