Home Game by Lisa Suzanne



Home Game (Vegas Aces Book 1), the all new sports romance from Lisa Suzanne releases on March 4th.





BLURB


Getting fired and dumped in the same thirty seconds makes for a pretty bad Tuesday. But by Thursday, I’ll be in Vegas celebrating my brother’s wedding. Since I could use a fresh start, he offers me a place to stay with a buddy of his.


At the bachelorette party, a raunchy game results in a quest to find me a one-night stand. When a hunk with dark blue eyes and perfect bone structure hits me with a silly line at the bar, my mission is complete.


I vow to move on from our steamy night as I head to the rehearsal dinner, certain one of my brother’s hot pro football player groomsmen will be my Prince Charming.


Then the best man turns around. Dark blue eyes. Perfect bone structure. A body I won’t soon forget.


And apparently my new roommate.





Add to Goodreads 


Preorder Home Game




🏈 Home Game (Book 1) - March 4th


🏈 Long Game (Book 2) - March 4th


🏈 Fair Game (Book 3) - March 18th


🏈 Waiting Game (Book 4) - April 1st


🏈 End Game (Book 5) - April 15th


Add Series to Goodreads








AUTHOR BIO

 

Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her toddler or cuddling her newborn, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.



Facebook  | Team LS  | VAIL Tail Fangirls  

 Instagram  |  Twitter | Pinterest


Amazon  | Goodreads  | BookBub
  


Website | Newsletter



ARC provided by Wildfire Marketing Solutions


#LisaSuzanne # HomeGame #VegasAcesSeries #TBR #Preorder #FootballRomance #SportsRomance #CurrentlyReading #AmReading



Comments