Congrats Willow Winters on a phenomenal 2018.




CARDS OF LOVE: THREE OF SWORDS



It’s impossible to get over what we had.
He was everything – irresistibly handsome, ruthlessly elite, and seemingly untouchable - while I was nothing.
Yet he protected me when I was at my lowest; more than that, he wanted me.
He devoured me… and I did the same to him.
Until it all fell apart and I ran as far away from Madox as I could. After all, the two of us were never meant to be together.

I never thought I’d see him again, years later. Let alone be under him in the way I’ve craved since we said goodbye.

The attraction between us still burns like fire, but time can’t change the past. And I don’t know if it’s possible for us to mend all of our broken pieces.

  Goodreads
  Purchase Links

POSSESSIVE



It was never love with Daniel and I never thought it would be.
It was only lust from a distance.
Unrequited love maybe.

He’s a man I could never have, for so many reasons.
That didn’t stop my heart from beating wildly when his eyes pierced through me.
It only slowed back down when he’d look away, making me feel so damn unworthy and reminding me that he would never be mine.

Years have passed and one look at him brings it all back.
But time changes everything.
There’s a heat in his eyes I recognize from so long ago, a tension between us I thought was one-sided.

“Tell me you want it.” His rough voice cuts through the night and I can’t resist.
That’s where my story really begins.

MERCILESS SERIES



  Merciless (Book 1)



I should’ve known she would ruin me the moment I saw her.
Women like her are made to destroy men like me.
I couldn’t resist her though.
Given to me to start a war; I was too eager to accept.

But I didn’t know what she’d do to me. That she would change everything.
She sees through me in a way no one else ever has.
Her innocence and vulnerability make me weak for her and I hate it.
I know better than to give in to temptation.

A ruthless man doesn’t let a soul close to him.
A cold-hearted man doesn’t risk anything for anyone.
A powerful man with a beautiful woman at his mercy… he doesn’t fall for her.

     Goodreads
     Purchase Links

  Heartless (Book 2)



At first, his words were harsh and his touch cold.
I didn’t want to be in his presence any more than he wanted me there.
I knew he was a dangerous man and he could destroy me if only he wanted to.

That’s not what he wanted though. It’s not what he needed.
It’s not what I desired either.

It’s so easy to get lost in the touch of a man who’s powerful and unattainable.
A man who wants for nothing … except me.
Soft touches and stolen glances made my blood heat and my heart beat in a way I never knew it could.

Yes, it’s easy to fall into a haze of lust and desire.
But there’s a reason his reputation is one of a heartless man.
And I should have known better.

     Goodreads
     Purchase Links

  Breathless (Book 3)




Her lips tasted like Cabernet and her touch was like fire.
I was blinded by what she did to me. I so easily fell for something I thought I’d never have.

I was weak for her and should’ve known better. I should’ve known she could never love a man like me.

She brought out a side of me that I wish had stayed dead.

I won’t make the same mistake twice.

I don’t care how much she begs me.

I don’t care that I crave her more than anything else..
     Goodreads  
     Purchase Links

  Endless (Book 4)




He holds a power over me like no one else ever could.

Maybe it’s because my heart begs to beat in time with his.
Maybe it’s because my body bows to his and his alone.
Maybe it’s because he thought he loved me before he even laid eyes on me.

He thought wrong, it wasn’t me he thought he loved, and nothing has made me suffer like that little secret has. He thought I belonged to him, but he was wrong. It was never supposed to be me.

Our memories are deceiving, but I know what I want now.
What I need more than anything.
I won’t rest until he’s as much mine as I am his.
It’s always been him.


     Goodreads
     Purchase Links

IT'S OUR SECRET



In one day, a life can change. Or more than one. Sometimes it’s a single moment that alters everything in existence. Sometimes it’s the fall of dominoes, lined up in a pretty little row and designed so that each one will cause more and more pain. In a single day, it’s all changed, and there’s no way to take it back. I didn't know what would happen. But secrets and lies change everything.

A KISS TO TELL



I didn’t need anyone to tell me; I knew he was forbidden with a single glance.
He was a boy I should’ve been afraid of, and definitely a boy I should’ve never wanted. No matter how much neither of those statements were true.

From the first time I saw him, Sebastian had a hard stare that pinned me in place. And years later, it hasn’t softened.
We lived on the same street and went to the same school, although he was a year ahead.
Even so close, he was untouchable.
He was bad news and I was the sad girl who didn’t belong.

One night changed everything.

We both had secrets. We both saw the pain in each other’s eyes.
The gaze that gave me chills turned to a lust-filled haze that heated every inch of me.
But that didn’t change who he was. A man who would take everything from me.

Goodreads
  Purchase Links




  
#WWinters #WillowWinters #2018Releases

Comments