***Early Release*** ONE MORE TIME by Laurelin Paige

ONE MORE TIME by Laurelin Paige is LIVE EARLY in all formats but only through her website (https://laurelinpaige.com/omt/. Amazon only release (will be available in #KindleUnlimited) is May 2nd.

Want a little sneak peek? Here is chapter one! ENJOY!

________________

Chapter One
Jenna
Why am I doing this to myself? I wonder, as I sneak a sip of coconut water between reps of hundreds. I could be sleeping instead of being tortured.

Next to me, I hear a text followed by a squeal, and I remember exactly why I’m doing this to myself. Because--that. I want that!

To understand what it’s like to be an actress in Los Angeles, there’s no need to eavesdrop at the hottest talent agency in town. Don’t bother snagging a table at the latest vegan Mexican fusion restaurant. Skip the shopping session at Fred Segal and highlight at Sally Hershberger and all the star-studded movie premieres.

To get the real insight, just sign up for Jake Frente’s Monday morning Hot Pilates class at Model Body Studios. In his class are forty girls glistening with the perfect amount of sweat while perched atop tribal printed yoga mats working out to the beats of whatever rapper everyone is obsessed with that month.

And every single one of them will have a cell phone neatly placed on the top right corner of her mat, screen up.

For reasons I can’t pinpoint, this particular class is completely full of A-list actresses – the kind that can expect a call at any moment – even during her 8:00 am Monday morning workout. And Model Body Studios is the kind of place that welcomes the distraction of a cell phone ring (or three) in the middle of the abs circuit. If phones are ringing during Jake’s class that means he’s teaching the right girls.

The right girls... and me.
To read more of Chapter 1 go to http://bit.ly/2Jms2Rg.

Comments